Etheral Ring Of Brodgar Orkney | Scottish Art Gifts | Greeting Card
Orkney Art Gallery
From an original painting created in Scotland by Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter
Please click the images for a more detailed Artwork view and the tab below will give you more information on how they are made
Please share this Artwork if you can - it really helps - ❣️🎨🏴
You can also follow me for all my latest Art updates & offers
Etheral Ring Of Brodgar Orkney | Scottish Art Gifts | Greeting Card from the Orkney Art Gallery
Size: 7x5" (18x13 cm)
Printed on a high-quality 330gsm Fedrigoni one sided Symbol gloss paper, coated with a gloss UV varnish
Recyclable greetings cards made from sustainably sourced paper and printed using water-based ink
Each card is supplied with a complimentary opaque envelope
They also fit perfectly in my Ready Made Wooden Picture Frame 7x5" / 13x8cm if you wish to frame this card yourself
Works well with my
My wooden frames are the perfect combination of sleek and sturdy.
They are sized perfectly if you wish to frame my Scottish Art Greetings Cards or any 7x5" / 13x8cm print of your own.
- The frames are made from pine and come in 4 colours: black, white, natural wood, and dark brown wood.
- They are 20-25mm /0.79"-0.98" thick and 10-14mm/ 0.4"-0.6" wide, providing the perfect balance of durability and style.
- My frames have shatterproof, transparent plexiglass to keep them safe and secure.
- I include hanging hardware with every order, making it easy to hang the frame in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- It has a paper weight of 170 gsm / 65 lb, making it perfect for creating long-lasting prints that are preserved in pristine condition for years to come.
- I use FSC-certified frames. It’s better for the people and the planet.
- Each frame is shipped in robust packaging, ensuring it arrives in pristine condition.